Joining the game is very easy, so that after just a couple of minutes you can manage your virtual business. You just need to follow the simple sequence of registration and business setup steps.
- Registration (sign up).
- Read the terms of service
- From the main page select create individual account
- Enter your e-mail address and choose your account password. Confirm that you agree to the terms of service and proceed
- Check your mailbox of the address you chose for registration, where you would find a message with account activation link. Click to verify the e-mail address. Your address will be validated, and you would be directed to the summary page. You can now proceed to the login page.
- Alternatively, you can sign up with your Facebook account.
- Defining the company or joining a team
- After you sign up for the first time you are re-directed to the business definition view
- If you've received an invitation to join an existing company (to the e-mail address you used for registration), you might accept the invitation, join the team, and skip the following steps. You might also ignore the invitations, and proceed to creating your own business. Then you'd be re-directed to the actual form where you will define your business.
- In the first step look at the available markets, their characteristics, and pick the one that looks the most appealing to you.
- In the second step define your company name, and upload the image with your company logo.
- In the third step decide which business form you'd like to manage. If you select a manufacturer, choose up to five subcategories you'd like to produce. They do not have to be all different, repeated subcategories would give you bigger capacity. The only limitation is the initial fund that you spend on buying the capacity. You rather cannot afford to equip your business with only the expensive ones.
- After this step you are re-directed to the main game panel.